Show more

Book bloggers and book reviewers: a preliminary ARC of our first year anthology is available to review! ~170 poets covering our first year.

Blog posts, articles, and blurbs are all welcome. DM for details or contact us through our site.

t.co/rHKEZU8Juo

Originally posted on 8/22/2022: twitter.com/RedOgreReview/stat

Thank you, @HarpyHybrid, for selecting my ekphrastic piece based on a John Baldessari collage:

t.co/pBQfn3MPmx

Source collage:

t.co/2onUS3c0dN

It's a thrill to see it posted!

Matt (ROR EIC)

Originally posted on 7/26/2022: twitter.com/RedOgreReview/stat

Our first short story contest results are in! With our congratulations and thanks to @JamesRoderickB:

t.co/N7LfeaFshR

Originally posted on 7/4/2022: twitter.com/RedOgreReview/stat

I'm delighted to say that Underwood Press selected a piece for their July issue:

t.co/uSr4ZzsnBF

My first sub ever after MA graduation last year, which makes it even nicer!

Matt (ROR head editor)

Originally posted on 7/1/2022: twitter.com/RedOgreReview/stat

Thank you, @PunkMonkZine, for posting my found art / word art / digital art piece!

Check them out, they have a lot of cool stuff.

Matt (ROR head editor)

t.co/wjjEyXImBj

Originally posted on 6/30/2022: twitter.com/RedOgreReview/stat

I just launched our server and the journal's account this afternoon, so the timeline is still bare and there's plenty of homework left to do to get a handle on how everything works ... but we here at ROR like the idea of checking it all out.

Why did we wait? This is cool. 😀

-- Matt, Founder & EIC

Red Ogre Review

Red Ogre Review is a monthly journal of poetry, prose poetry, and visual art. We are fiscally sponsored by Independent Arts & Media for non-profit activities. Tweets by Matt, EIC.